[wdmaudiodev] Re: WavePci DmaChannel problem for MSVAD.

  • From: Eugene Muzychenko <emuzychenko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swapnil kamble <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:08:41 +0300

Hello swapnil,

> So how can I avoid these DMA related code. like
> 1.  It requires AdapterObject.

In 32-bit systems, AdapterObject is emulated by Windows HAL so you
don't need to implement your own. But in 64-bit systems, there is no
emulation and you must implement IRP_MJ_PNP/IRP_MN_QUERY_INTERFACE
handler for GUID_BUS_INTERFACE_STANDARD interface.

> 2. In RevokeMappings() implementation we need index of stBDList.

Mapping indexes are a common WavePci property, you assign them
yourself by calling to GetMapping ().

Regards,
Eugene