[wdmaudiodev] Re: WavePci DmaChannel problem for MSVAD.

  • From: "swapnil kamble" <swap.kamble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, emuzychenko@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:04:27 +0530

Hi Eugene,
                Thanks for your reply. Since we can not get AdapterObject
and you are saying that it is emulated. So I don't have worry about it too
much. But then how can I allocate buffer. Will just AllocateBuffer() will do
it ? Because in ac97 sample they have
AdapterObject->DmaOperations->AllocateCommonBuffer()/FreeCommonBuffer().
                About that index nCurrentIndex is it nTail written in
WriteControlRegister(); at GetNewMappings. Used in ReleaseUsedMappings.

Thanks in advance.

--
...Swapnil

|| Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ||
|| Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare ||