[wdmaudiodev] EnumPartsOutGoing() returns E_PROP_ID_UNSUPPORTED.

  • From: Harsha HS <harsha_highspeed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:06:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  We are working on the implemenation of deviceTopology page for the selected
end point. we are using DeviceTopology API to update UI. In a process to
collect the device topolgy  , first we get the point to IMMDevice ie interface
for an endpoint and activate the device topology using Activate()
function.Using GetCOnnectedTo () funtion we get the pointer to the part
connected to this endpoint.When we tried to get the list of all outgoing patrs
from this part by using function EnumPartsOutGoing(), it returns
E_PROP_ID_UNSUPPORTED.

  here we are working on VISTA and SOund card is SOUND max with sound max
driver.

  May I know the meaning of this error?

  Thanks and Regards
  -Harsha