[wdmaudiodev] Re: vista APO in recording path

  • From: Harsha HS <harsha_highspeed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi rai,

  Thanks for the speedy response.

  It means there will be know GFX in the recording path.
  All the data processing should be done at LFX only.

  Mai I know theory behing this?

  Thanks and regards
  -Harsha

rai <rai.nuaa@xxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi,Harsha,
  APO for recording path must be LFX.

  Regards,

  rai
  rai.nuaa@xxxxxxx
  2006-10-13

  ======== 2006-10-13 16:54:33 , You wrote:========

              Hi all,

  We are working on the implementation of APO's for vista.
  we have implemented APO's in the playback path successfully and currently we
are working on the implemenation APO's in recording path.

  When we load APO in PlayBack path both LFX and GFX are getting loaded, but
when we load APO's on recording path only LFX is getting loaded.

  May I expect any comments for the above problem?

  Thanks and regards
  -Harsha

  Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.