[wdmaudiodev] Re: vista APO in recording path

  • From: "rai" <rai.nuaa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:01:25 +0800

Hi,Harsha,
APO for recording path must be LFX.

Regards,

rai
rai.nuaa@xxxxxxx
2006-10-13

======== 2006-10-13 16:54:33 , You wrote:========

Hi all,

We are working on the implementation of APO's for vista.
we have implemented APO's in the playback path successfully and currently we
are working on the implemenation APO's in recording path.

When we load APO in PlayBack path both LFX and GFX are getting loaded, but when
we load APO's on recording path only LFX is getting loaded.

May I expect any comments for the above problem?

Thanks and regards
-Harsha

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.