[wdmaudiodev] Re: EnumPartsOutGoing() returns E_PROP_ID_UNSUPPORTED.

  • From: Mitchell Rundle <mitchr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:31:30 -0700

Is this for a render endpoint or a capture endpoint?

If this is a render endpoint, then you should be working "upstream" from the
endpoint so all your calls would be to EnumPartsIncoming.
If this is a capture endpoint, then you should be working "downstream" from the
endpoint so all your calls would be to EnumPartsOutgoing.

Regards,
Mitch Rundle
Microsoft Corp.