[The-L] Re: Broadband

  • From: Julie Severance <weldsheep.mom23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WarwickList@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 14:50:47 -0500

Angel - Our signal at Brush Valley Sheep is pretty consistent.
Julie

On 11/19/15, Keith Ross <kross3594@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When we have it, the signal is OK. We lose the signal a lot because we are
on some type of repeater off Moores pond that bounces it back onto lower
chestnut hill.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 6:52 AM, aenglen <aenglen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I guess my issue is that I live down at Wheeler pond and I worry the
signal will be weak. Anyone down here have it?

Sent on a Boost Samsung Galaxy S® III