[The-L] Re: Broadband

  • From: aenglen <aenglen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <WarwickList@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:09:33 -0500

Thanks so much fir the response. I tried to contact through the e-mail I found,
but got no response. Could someone please give me contact info?

Thanks,
Angel Simon

Sent on a Boost Samsung Galaxy S® III

<traceyalden8@xxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:11/18/2015 12:33 PM (GMT-05:00)
Broadband </div><div>
Been on Broadband for almost 5 years now, I have to agree, that is is
affordable and reliable. Always speedy service when something goes wrong
as well, which is usually my ignorance ;) Highly recommended.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Cheri Robartes <crobartes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I love it. Rare and short are the times it's down. And I know just who to
call if there's a problem.

Cheri Robartes

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Beth Gilgun <bethgilgun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been on broadband since its beginning and cannot say enough. Very
few outages. Cost I believe is less than satellite and your service will be
much better. For one thing, you can not over use your connection and get
shut down.

Beth Gilgun

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:24 PM, aenglen <aenglen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our contact with satellite internet is up in Dec. and I am wondering
what everyone's experience with broadband is. Cost, speed, data etc.
Thank you,

Sent on a Boost Samsung Galaxy S® III