[The-L] Re: Broadband

  • From: "Tom Wyatt" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <WarwickList@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:50:57 -0500

Angel,

The people to call or email regarding setting up Warwick Broadband are David
Young coordinator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 978-544-6315 or John Bradford
(thoughtfuldog@xxxxxxxxx) 978-544-0061.

Tom Wyatt

From: Tracey Alden

Date:11/18/2015 12:33 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: WarwickList@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Been on Broadband for almost 5 years now, I have to agree, that is is
affordable and reliable. Always speedy service when something goes wrong as
well, which is usually my ignorance ;) Highly recommended.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Cheri Robartes <crobartes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I love it. Rare and short are the times it's down. And I know just who to call
if there's a problem.

Cheri Robartes

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Beth Gilgun <bethgilgun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been on broadband since its beginning and cannot say enough. Very few
outages. Cost I believe is less than satellite and your service will be much
better. For one thing, you can not over use your connection and get shut down.

Beth Gilgun

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:24 PM, aenglen <aenglen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our contact with satellite internet is up in Dec. and I am wondering what
everyone's experience with broadband is. Cost, speed, data etc.

Thank you,

Sent on a Boost Samsung Galaxy S® III