[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Pen Friend ??

  • From: Pat Wilson <patncavi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roberta McCall <mccallr6246@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:04:54 -0400

Great answers, everybody! Thank you! I feels ready to tackle this now.
Really appreciate the quick and informative responses:)

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Roberta McCall <mccallr6246@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Some great ideas Kristina.

Remember that if you cut the labels into pieces, only one recording can be
associated with the pieces. You cannot make more than one recorded label
for the different pieces. I’ve found this to be an excellent way to label
CDs and jewel cases so they get back together after being in a shuffler or
in some other way get separated from each other. Using pieces might also
work if someone had multiple containers of something such as medicine
bottles, canned goods, etc where you would want several identical labels.

Roberta McCall

CVRT