[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Craft idea

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CMoraros@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ofdeafblnd@xxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 21:17:19 -0400

You can also make scarves, blanket squares, and even blankets or wall hangings using the round looms.

A great resource for this is

www.loomknittinghelp.com

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen (pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cammy Moraros" <CMoraros@xxxxxxxxxxx>