[visionrehabtherapist] Craft idea

  • From: Amanda Stine <ofdeafblnd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 21:48:29 -0600

Depending on how she would feel about this craft and her dexterity, my favorite
craft is making lamp shades that go on night lights. You use beads safety pins
and crafting wire and can make a few different patterns. I know one woman who
sells them at craft shows and they are popular. The nice thing is they are easy
and easy to adapt. If interested I can send directions.

There are also hand looms for weaving, tin punching, and the standard knitting
and crochet, plaster or dough ornaments.

I feel like I am 90 some days but personally my favorite crafts are photography
and painting. I think I am more talented now that my vision is worse than when
in school.
Amanda Stine VRT

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx