[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Crafts

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Sharon.McLean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 21:14:20 -0400

What about loom or rake knitting?

If she loves Pot holders she may like this craft too.

Or else working with sculpty, you want to keep those fingers nimble and flexible.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen (pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)

----- Original Message ----- From: "McLean, Sharon (Rehab)" <Sharon.McLean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>