[visionegg] Re: Dropped frame detection reliability, frame histogram accuracy

  • From: Timothy Vickery <tim.vickery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:32:58 -0400

Oh, that was it. My apologies! I didn't realize that it would switch
to a different mode when you changed to fullscreen. The psychtoolbox
didn't use OpenGL or DirectX, so the desktop settings were always
preserved. This might be a common mistake for people like myself,
transitioning from Psychtoolbox, so you may want to make this point
more forcefully on the framerates page. Believe me, I prefer this
inconvenience of having to change refresh rates to the inconvenience
of not having access to the power of the graphics card.
Thanks for your help, Martin and Andrew.
-Tim