[vip_students] Re: texting format with ifone

  • From: Jackie McBrearty <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 07:04:58 +0000

Hey Aine
it sounds like your looking for standard typing sadly the only way to change
this is via the router when in an edit field.
as for the dictation this is also on my phone.
I also have the select keyboard button as I use the one to get the various wee
smiley faces etc so perhaps you have selected another keyboard which you can
flick between, here is the steps to check this
1. go into settings.
2. go to general.
3. swipe to keyboard.
4. then swipe again until you here keyboard, before you double tap to open this
will tell you how many keyboards you have ie I have three english, english UK
and emoji
5. if there appears to be more than you need double tap to open, tap on edit
and here you will get an option to rearrange or delete the unwanted keyboard.

do hope that helps

yours
Jackie

Sent from Jackie's iPhone