[vip_students] Re: texting format with ifone

  • From: "John O'Regan" <john.a.oregan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:22:13 +0000

Hi Aine,

I'm an iPhone newbie too.  I find typing a pain.  Think I'll buy one
of those Scosche roll-up rubber Bluetooth keyboards.

But back to your question... the rotor is available anywhere you can
edit text.  To access the rotor, put your thumb and forefinger
together and turn them clockwise or anticlockwise.  As you do,
VoiceOver will call out the different settings.  Simply stop at the
one you want.

There's a Help mode where you can practice your gestures.  Activate
with a four-finger double tap.  Same again to exit.

Good luck!

John