[vip_students] texting format with ifone

  • From: "Aine O'Mahony" <ainemaeomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:04:48 -0000

Hi I have a problem all of a sudden with the built in keyboard on my phone it
seems.
I used to be able to double tap each letter to select that letter e.g double
tap h then double tap i, then when I hit the space bar it would read what I had
typed example hi.
Some how my keyboard has changed when I hit a key once it doesnt say the letter
I have chosen and selects it straight away! also there is new keys like
dictation, choose other keyboard etc, I have triple tapped letters and this
seems to allow me to select sometimes but it is painstaking. I would like it to
return to its origional layout.
Also I thankfully have used siri but he sometimes just cant take requests at
that particular time. Does anyone have a suggestion also its not just in
messages that I cant text because of this, if I am requested a password or have
to type a note or anything that requires typing or an edit box, the same
keyboard is there!?!?
Many thanks
Aine Mae