[vip_students] Re: slightly off topic

  • From: "Sean Kavanagh" <seany2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 18:59:11 -0000

Ahoy Susan

To create a table:-

1  Press the left Alt key & right arrow to Insert.
2  In here, tab to "insert table" & press the enter key.
3  Using the "tab key" will insert rows & using the "down arrow" key will
insert columns.
4 for example; if you want 3 rows, press the tab key 3 times & if you want four
columns then arrow down 4 times and press enter.
5  If you wish to add or delete a row or column, then while in your table,
press the left alt key & arrow to "Table Tools" & "Lay out Tab".
6  In here you have all your options.
7  to alter a column width, while in the "Lay out" tab, tab to "Properties" &
tab to column width.
8  In here you can change the width of your Colum as required.
9  Just remember, if you wish to increase any of your columns, remember to
increase your page margins, or reduce the width of other columns.

Hope this makes sense, if not you can contact me off list or via land line or
mobile & I would be only too happy to explain.

Yours Aye
Seán