[vip_students] Re: slightly off topic

  • From: tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 16:34:06 +0000

Hi Paul
That app is done by Entertainment.ie which was the second link I gave.
Details

 TV Guide Ireland By Entertainment.ie
 View More by This Developer
<https://itunes.apple.com/ie/artist/entertainment.ie/id443408546>

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
  Description

TV Guide Ireland - Updated & Improved

The ultimate and essential FREE TV companion.

7 Day TV listings guide with full programme details and descriptions

Over 95 of the most popular TV channels including RTE, TV3, BBC, ITV, SKY
and all the rest.....

What's On Now & Next!

TV Highlights & Recommendations

*New* TV News about all your favourite shows such as Breaking Bad, Love
Hate and the gossip behind the soaps

*New* On Demand TV recommending the very best from Netflix, Sky On Demand,
UPC, RTE Player and many more

SOAPS & latest TV gossip

Keyword Search (search for specific programmes - e.g Mad Men)

Genre Search (search for Sport, Movies, Drama etc.)

Save your own favourite channels

Programme reminders

Join Twitter conversations with our programme #hashtags
...More <https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/tv-guide-ireland/id462753256?mt=8#>
TV Guide Ireland Support
<http://entertainment.ie/contactus/form.asp?enq=feed&rp=http://entertainment.ie/>
 What's New in Version 2.0.1