[vip_students] Re: "read-editt"

  • From: "Francis Kane" <Francis.Kane@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:43:01 +0100

Hi Tony,

I don't know if it helps but if you go to the Irish Examiner link on
http://easylinks.yolasite.com/ there's a link to their death notices
which is very accessible but it may not list the details you need. I
know the Examiner focuses quite a bit on the south of the country so I'm
not sure if the details you need are there. rip.ie is a very good site
so it would be great to see if it could be tweaked so it's fully
accessible.

All the best,

Francis.