[vip_students] Re: "read-editt"

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:16:23 +0100

Tony,

This will answer your question more clearly, i think. You will find the information (such as password, etc.) that is to be answered by you into the 'read-only edit' (as JAWS calls it) usually - but not always - on the line in the 'virtualform' immediately above wehre you are to edit in. (Sometimes the edit area can be above the line in the form requesting the info.) Reading through the page before acting on it can help to clear up such quandaries.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>