[vip_students] Re: christmas music

  • From: "Donegal.Jackie" <donegal.jackie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:42:35 -0000

I want that song.
i've just listened to it on youtube by the irish rovers but would like it as a ringing tone. i can't figure out how to change it to mp3 so i can transferr onto my phone. any of the raindeers out there that can help happy days.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scanlon, Tony" <tony.scanlon@xxxxxx>