[vip_students] Re: christmas music

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:22:40 -0000

Hi Aedan,

Have been away at a family Get Together the last few days so only am now
getting round to trying out your instructions!

Firstly is Free YouTube Download the same as Free YouTube To MP3 Converter?

A sighted friend downloaded the latter before I read your mails on the topic on
my behalf and it worked for them.

I can't tab around in there though.

Any assist as usual grately appreciated.

Thanks