[vip_students] Re: cdx

  • From: Gary Worn <garyworn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 06:27:33 +0000

ayokoya.

Great description, but Susan will need sighted assistance  reading the names
off the album, and I have to say it is very time consuming.  I can't understand
why iTunes don't have details of all songs, albums and complications on their
data base.  If iTunes are that great they should have this info and all the
artwork for the covers of songs and albums.  Good luck Susan.
Sent from Gary's IPhone.