[vip_students] cdx

  • From: "Susan Bourke" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 14:28:06 -0000

hi folks,

I got a cd for Christmas that I wish to put on to my hard drive, it consists
of 3 discs, I have done 2 of the discs with success, they went in to my
music folder ok with name of album and track names but for some reason the
third disc will go on ok but with no name or track names. is it some thing
I'm doing wrong?  even though I successfully did the other 2 discs ok.
best wishes

Susan

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan