[vip_students] Re: Three Broadband

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:00:40 +0100

Eleanor,

Paul's suggestion to phone them on 1913 is a good one. for clarification, the Web site is www.three.ie >, that's the word three. You could look through the site, and then ask them your relevant questions, etc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul" <pauldmahoney@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28/07/2010 12:43 am

Hi Eleanor,

Have been busy the last few days!

Now,  I don't use 3 Mobile broadband pay as you  go!

As far as I know you can have a week's trial seeing how it goes certainly for prepay!

I have 3 and it works where I usually travel to but I suggest that that may not be always possible in other instances!

I don't know aboutt coverage in the UK!

Dublin is fine for me and in a couple of pllaces down the country where I go!

I'm happy with that but others in other locations may not be!

Don't know any more on that, sorry!

Tony Sweeney
----- Original Message ----- From: Eleanor Burke