[vip_students] Re: Three Broadband

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:43:21 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Have been busy the last few days!

Now,  I don't use 3 Mobile broadband pay as you  go!

As far as I know you can have a week's trial seeing how it goes certainly for
prepay!

I have 3 and it works where I usually travel to but I suggest that that may not
be always possible in other instances!

I don't know aboutt coverage in the UK!

Dublin is fine for me and in a couple of pllaces down the country where I go!

I'm happy with that but others in other locations may not be!

Don't know any more on that, sorry!

Tony Sweeney