[vip_students] Re: Three Broadband

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:13:44 +0100

Certainly dearer than in The Republic anyway!

Pay-as-you-go may work out cheaper depending but I don't know anything about it
more than that really!

I'll just stick to what I know!

Should you be able to go to a 3 store and order these days then I'd be
interested to know!

It's a bit of a pain waiting for the post as one has to sign for it!

I think that I've said more than enough on this subject or otherwise I'm in
danger of becoming a serious web blogger, perish the thought! (smile)!

Yes Jackie I'm getting that annoying message too that such and such is not
around!

Cheers,