[vip_students] Re: Three Broadband

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:57:25 +0100

Paul & Eleanor,

Now when I upgraded a few months back I don't believe I had the option of going
to a 3 store!

Can't remember about on-line but you have the free number I posted earlier.

Remember too folk that things can change!

Just because I got it by ordering by phone that may not be the case today!

However I don't want to see folk scurrying to a 3 store just to be told they
have to order by phone or possibly on-line!

www.3.ie

I think is there website also.

Go on check it all out!

I'm not perfect for goodness sake! (smile)!

Best,

  From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  Date: 28/07/2010 12:43 am

  Hi Eleanor,

  Have been busy the last few days!

  Now,  I don't use 3 Mobile broadband pay as you  go!

  As far as I know you can have a week's trial seeing how it goes certainly
  for prepay!

  I have 3 and it works where I usually travel to but I suggest that that may
  not be always possible in other instances!

  I don't know aboutt coverage in the UK!

  Dublin is fine for me and in a couple of pllaces down the country where I
  go!

  I'm happy with that but others in other locations may not be!

  Don't know any more on that, sorry!

  Tony Sweeney