[vip_students] Re: New here

  • From: "Susan Bourke" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:45:53 -0000

hi tina,

there is the ireland vip list, however i don't know the link to join, maybe
some one the list can help you out by sending you the link, i've been on
that list for about 11 years now and it's very good.

just yesterday they helped me out on the list and i live in the north of
ireland and i wanted to know where the gaitey theatre was.

all the best,