[vip_students] Re: Gina Mc Namara's website

  • From: "Joan Kearns" <joankearns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:24:27 -0000

Hi Gina  I use a high contrast black  setting for everything I do on the
computer and while it works for  me in applications like Word, Excel etc  it
can be problematic when accessing websites , that's where a high contrast
black button at the top right hand corner of the  home page of a website is
great such as the home page of the NCBI website.  Hope this is of help Joan