[vip_students] Re: Gina Mc Namara's website

  • From: Gina McNamara <ginamcn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:38:20 +0000

Hi Aedan
Thanks for your feedback.  I am still learning as I go.
Just to clarify, with the navigation links, what do you mean by Alt text?
Would it be easier if I put them across the top of the page?
At the buttom of the page there is the logo of the website provider, is that
what you mean by the location?
Best wishes
Gina