[vicsireland] problem with attachments in an email

  • From: "Maria" <mpileidi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:26:51 -0000

Hi folks. I have just received a very important email from the civil service. The email contains an attachment.I'd like to save this attachment on to my floppy disk. I can't however access it. When I go into my file menu while in an email message and arrow down to save attachments, it tells me that this option is unavailable. Also when I tab through the email, Jaws doesn't see the attachment. When however I exit the message, and arrow up and down through the list of emails, it tells me that the one I just received has an attachment.

I tried going into my options menu, tabbing to the security page and checking if the do not allow attachments which could potentially be a virus check box isn't checked. It wasn't checked. So I don't know what the problem is.

Any advice would be most welcome as this is a very important document which requires my immediate attention.

I use windows XP home and jaws 4.51. I also have just done a windows update. Perhaps this is the problem? I really don't know. Please please help me.

Thanks in advance,
Maria.