[vicsireland] Re: problem with attachments in an email

  • From: "Maria" <mpileidi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:13:26 -0000

   Hi Paul.

When I go into the file menu and arrow down to save attachments, jaws tells me 'save attachments unavailable.

I also can't see the attachment when I tab through the email. The do not allow attachments which could potentially be a virus check box is unchecked so I really don't know what the problem could be. Sorry about this.

As for saving it to my floppy disk, I need to save it to a portable device because the form needs to be printed and filled in hand writing. My own printer is broken so I need to take that file down stairs to the staff in my complex so that they could help me both print it and fill it.

Kind regards,
Maria.