[vicsireland] Re: problem with attachments in an email

  • From: "Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:55:35 -0000

Hi Maria,

When you open the email with the attachment, can you not go into the file
menu of the email and arrow down to "save attachments". This could put he
attached file into you're my documents folder from where you could transfer
it over to a floppy disk. Mind you if something is important like that I
wouldn't trust a floppy disk.

Paul.