[vicsireland] Re: internet radio simple guides

  • From: Tony.G.Murray@xxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:37:55 +0100

Brilliant email Paul, keep them coming.  Well done Sir!

"Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
15/10/2008 21:46
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [vicsireland] internet radio simple guides

hi folks
some of you might find this simple tutorial useful.
will follow up with creating a radio station folder and recording internet
radio if anyone is interested.
i have not put the file in an attachment but in the body of this mail.
regards
Paul H

tutorial begins

Listening to a radio station on the internet

 I use an internet radio site called http://www.mikesradioworld.com/
Now lets say I want to listen to a radio station in this case I will
choose
R t e gold in Ireland

1 I open up mikes radio home page by clicking on the link

 2 I used insert and f7  for a list of links

3 I arrowed to Europe and pressed enter

4 I pulled up the links again insert and f7 then arrowed to Ireland and
pressed enter
Jaws says Irish radio stations streaming live on the internet

5 Then I pulled up links again insert and f7 arrowed to   r t e gold and
one arrow down to 32kbps. Then pressed enter.

Here I should explain
A)  If I had pressed enter on rte gold it would have opened the stations
home page
B)  If I press enter on the first ‘32kbps’  it would open the station for
you to hear it through windows media player
c) if I press enter on the second 32kbps it would open the station for you
to listen using real player

6 your station should now be playing through your player

Good luck