[vicsireland] re direct urls to r t e

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:50:04 +0100

hi flor
thanks for those links and info.
regards
Paul H
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:02 PM
Subject: [vicsireland] Re: internet radio simple guides

Here are a few links direct to the url's of RTÉ Digital Radio streams on the
Internet.  They open in windows media Player, my player of choice.  In any
case, these streams - like BBC digital stations - *may *not *be *available*
to listen to outside of the Republic of ireland.

http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/live/radio/radio1extra.asx
(Radio 1 Extra)

http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/live/radio/0910.asx
(RTÉ Choice Radio)

http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/live/radio/0102.asx
(RTÉ Gold)

These stations are also available to listen to from the RTÉ digital radio
site. At the moment, these stations (along with the other digital stations
from RTÉ), are trial stations only.

To open one of the above url's in windows media Player, copy the url, then
in alt-tab to Windows media Player and press ctrl-u, then paste in the
complete url url and press enter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>