[vicsireland] Vics UCC Technology Day

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 00:47:44 +0100

Hi All,

Great  that there is going to be a Vics technology day at UCC!

I suppose that directions will follow as to how to get there either by
train, and then further on to the university!

Also it would be good to know how to get there by motor!

I understand that UCC can be accessed by many routes, so could someone
please let us know in time exactly how to get to the venue?

Also I would like to know is there any provision for Skype for those of us
who may not be able to attend the event?

Best of luck,

Tony.