[vicsireland] Re: house alarm

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:00:09 +0100

Hi Susan, & All,

That is also very useful contact information indeed to file safely away!

Franky Byrne comes to mind again!

"it may not be your problem today ..."

I can still [Eamonn] here that sig tune for Yacobs going round in my head!

I imagine we will be needing a new alarm for Dublin probably in a year or
two, so no harm in checking all the options!

The alarm I was telling you of last night (to clarify) is only good audibly
for entering, exiting your home and particularly (I feel) for
setting the alarm at night time when it will not beep but say (so you will
know for sure) 'system set.

Now when you enter your home it will say 'system unset when it is
deactivated and 'system set when your going out when it is of course
activated!

Thanks,

Tony. ----- Original Message -----