[vicsireland] Re: house alarm

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:22:55 +0100

hi Gavin,

here is the details of a company up here in the north, the guy that owns the company is blind himself, one can totally rely on him, i have known Tommy for many years. He sells alarms specially designed for blind people, it might be worth giving him a ring.

Visual Access NI

Unit 6A

North City Business Centre

2 Duncairn Gardens