[vicsireland] Re: house alarm

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:48:16 +0100

Hi  Gavin,

Just got a little place in Tullow!

We got an alarm installed there which will speakwhen you are activating it
or deactivating same!

It will also beep a few times  I suppose to let you know that you have in
particular deactivated same!

I often thought to mention this on the list!

It's a little addition!

I'm happy about it though!

Now I can't keep coming in late now from meeting the lads in the pub as
herself will hear the darn thing and time me!

Now it's not a  huge deal  helpwise to us but good enough!

We'll be down there  in Tullow at the weekend and I will fish out the
details of the company who installed that alarm for us.

They were great and no nonsens!

Even had a cuppa and a bit of a chat to boot!

I should say that it was not designed specifically for the visually-impaired
but congrats to them anyway!

Let me know  should that info be of assist?

Good luck,

Tony.