[vicsireland] Re: Using sql with jaws 8

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 20:01:56 +0100

Hi all
Thanks to everyone who replied to my email about using sql with jaws.
At the moment I am checking out what Gui we will be using.  As far as
I am aware we will be using Sql with Microsoft access but I need to
get that confirmed.  Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Mairead