[vicsireland] Re: Using sql with jaws 8

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra " <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:29:22 +0100

Mairead,

I have been using sQL in MS Access for many years now with all the versions
of JAWS  with no problem. I use it to write queries. This version differs
slightly from standard SQL but is like writing in Basic on a command line.
There is a GUI for which one would need to use the mouse. This is not
accessible but there is no problem with the command line mode.

What way do you propose to use SQL? Are you doing so within any particular
application?

All the best,

Cearbhall
Meeting the Leadership Challenge