[vicsireland] Re: Ryanair

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 18:44:36 -0000

Hi Nick,

I don't know anything about the accessibility of Ryan air but Michael O'Leary's attitude when asked a question by Marian Finnaukin on r.t.e. 1 Saturday's morning show said with regard to senior citizens who were not tech friendly and the accessibility of the website. Michael O'Leary wasn't too concerned: "Awh! Marian they surely have a sibling or friend who would go on line for them" now that is five star accessibility O'Leary style, his attitude being if you want something bad enough you will find a way to get it. Besides he commented senior citizens were a large proportion of the customer base and he observed as for being senior citizens they are well able to zip around the duty free, so he noted.
regards
Gerry
----- Original Message ----- From: <NicholasKealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>