[vicsireland] Re: Accessing third level education text books online

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 01:23:30 +0100

Hi mairead,

have you tried googling for any of the book titles themselves?

Also, be aware that, with a few exceptions, Bookshare's copyrighted books are available to United States citizens only.

Would any of your books be available at American colleges or universities? Say, www.harvard.edu
www.yale.edu
www.mit.edu

(these are just specimen examples, and may not prove to be of much use. But I hope you get the drift of the idea.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mairead O Mahony" <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>