[vicsireland] Re: Accessing third level education text books online

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:37:24 +0100

Hi Flor
I am attending an institute of technology  and am doing third year of
a course called Information Systems Management.  At the moment I am
searching for books to do with the subjects Marketing, Selling and
sales Management and Precurement Management.  I went on to
www.bookshare.org but they don't have any of the books I am looking
for.

Regards
Mairead