[vi-kindle] Re: hi

  • From: Jessica Brown <jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:40:32 -0700

I think I have audible menu guidance on my kindle, but it does not work for all things. It works in the menus and the same voice reads the books to me, because I can't see the display. however, it won't read webpages or help me to buy a book so someone with sight has to buy my books for me. It has wi-fi but no 3g. On the bottom right edge of my kindle, there is a raised square with a recessed area in the middle of it. There are also buttons on the left and right sides for turning pages. The screen is on top and there is a keyboard below that.