[vi-kindle] A few Fire 7 questions

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.roberts99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 07:46:44 -0700

My Fire 7 is working well and has the latest update. Although I have had it for a while, I am finally getting serious about learning to use it. Incidentally, I have an OTG cable so I can use a Windows keyboard on it.

In looking through the various programs, I find nothing comparable to a notes app. Does the Fire 7 have such an app built in, or must I get an app from the app store so that I can read and write text messages?

Regarding the mail app. I had no problem configuring a Yahoo account for Pop 3. Although I could download, read and delete email successfully, I didn't find a compose mail option. Where is it?

Now for the last question for this morning. Are there swipe gestures which cannot be emulated with an external keyboard?

Thanks for help with answers.

Don Roberts