(VICT) retrie4ve and harness

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <Ridge_E@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:09:06 -0500

hello all,
I am still having trouble with Clydes retrieve.  I have been using a pen and I(
drop it on the floor started clicking when he would look at it.  he has gotten
to the point where  he will grab it but he wont hold it does anyone have any
suggestions??

Clyde is an awesome dog..... he has been guiding me with his activedogs harness
I just need to get a longer handle....I was going to get a harness from Julie's
on the go but I think he is more comfortable with the active dogs harness.  I
cant afford an on the go harness yet but I have been thinking about getting the
sport harness.  does anyone have this harness?? and how do you like it??

Ridge and Clyde