(VICT) Re: Our latest adventure - Resend

  • From: care4k9@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:28:51 +0000

   Karyn,

      I have glitches with this e-mail server, so I'm sending this from my web
site e-mail. So below is what I wrote :-)

Ann writes...
> This is above and beyond the inspiration you provide to the rest of us
> with your can-do attitude toward your many disabilities and
> challenges!  To say I'm impressed would be an understatement.  I'm
> wowed!

      I also agree. I'm hard of hearing and partially sighted. So I'm not
deaf-blind, but there is a high probability that I will become totally blind in
the future and just really not sure how to manage having a limit in two senses
and then try to navigate around from a small town to a big city. A great dog is
so crucial to have. I've also noticed that now I have Mickey coming to work
with me after the 6 months battle, how my stress level went down. I find it
interesting how Karyn mentions the stress we go through when we don't have our
dogs. I didn't think I would have had this much stress. I didn't realize,
honestly, what a strong part of my dog's life is so intertwined in my life.

        I'm not deaf and I'm not blind I'm one of those in-between people, but
even though I still hear a lot and see a lot, I really do need my dog to assist
me. Just an amazing thing and Karyn is a great example of how that dog fits
into our lives and makes it that much easier.

Christy

--
Christy Hill
A'Mickey